Good to Know
- New classes from top artists released daily
- Downloadable patterns, templates and recipes
- Thousands of classes to explore at every skill level
- Choose from art & design, sewing, quilting, paper, fibre arts, jewellery, food and home
- Videos created especially for kids
- Upload your own photos and follow your favourite instructors
To get started you will need:
- Your Library Card number and PIN
- To create an account with your name, email and password
Creativebug can be used on a computer, mobile device or tablet.
Download the App
The Creativebug app is available for Apple iOS 10.0 or later and Android 7.0 and up. You must create an account with your email address first using a web browser such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari. With the Creativebug App you can download your favourite class to take it on the go.
Using a Computer
Once you have logged on, you can select from:
- Classes in any of the categories and limit by subject or skill level
- Inspiration, where you will find Inspirational Feeds, the Pattern Library, Collections, Blogs and more
- CBTV (Creativebug Television) to get a deeper look at the artists’ processes, studios and lives
- Daily Practice which features a new art each month
For more help, please visit Creativebug’s support center.