Good to Know
- You can learn English from 20 native languages.
- Specialty courses are available.
- You can create an account and track your progress or use it with guest access.
- Uses real life situations and conversations to teach new language so you will gain practical knowledge of the vocabulary.
- Basic and in-depth courses are available.
- Go to the Mango Languages log in page. If you are offsite, you will need to enter your Library Card number and PIN.
- Create an account with your email and a password. They will ask you to consent to their data collection policy.
- Browse or search for the language you wish to learn.
Download the App
You will need to log in to Mango through your web browser first and create an account.
Select Already have a profile? Log In at the bottom of the screen.
Enter your email and password that you created while using the web browser.
For more help, visit the Mango Languages's Help Page.