Good to Know
- LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) provides video instruction on in a variety of subject areas for all levels of learners.
- Stay up to date on technology, business, creative and life skills by accessing online courses and tutorials.
- Courses are available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Mandarin, Portuguese.
- If you previously had a library Lynda.com account, your history has been migrated to LinkedIn Learning platform.
- Please note that you are not able to post completed certificates to your public LinkedIn profile.
- Click the Start Now button.
- Enter your Library Card number and PIN.
- Select Create a Profile. You will need to re-enter your Library Card and PIN.
You can then search for a course or browse the menu of courses available from the top tool bar.
Download the App
Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to click on Sign in and select Sign in with your library card.
Your Library ID is www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/london. Depending on your device, you may only need to add /london to the Library ID.
Follow the prompts to enter your Library Card and PIN.
Using a Computer
Once you have logged on and created a profile, LinkedIn Learning will suggest courses or learning path from the home page. You can also browse courses in the areas of Business, Creative or Technology or search for a specific topic.
My Learning on the top toolbar shows all the course you have taken or are in the process of completing. You can also save training courses to different Collections to complete later.
For more help, please visit the LinkedIn Learning Support pages.